About Me

My photo
Rural, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier In the army. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09. Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 11th season (2019-2020) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and re-purposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so I'm going to throw some of that in there too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!

Friday, July 12, 2013

I love SALES!

I needed to go to hobby lobby for some black removable vinyl and was EXCITED to see that they were having an 80% off clearance on select furniture pieces.  I had been eyeing something for our downstairs that was about $50 last time I saw!  Unfortunatly someone beat me to that piece but my daughter and I found this great pink side table.  Her room is pink and brown.  I got a $169.99 table for THIRTY FOUR DOLLARS!!!!
 It took us 3 days to get my daughters room organized.  But this included going through EVERY piece of clothing, trying on most every pair of pant, short, dress and shoe that she had had for a while.  We also cleaned out her dance wear and had her try on leotards.
 
This is the spot that was intended for the new night stand.  As you can tell my daughter loves to create "art" and decorate her room.
 My daughter and her new night stand.

 I of course couldn't leave this plain!  I got the cameo running and cut out her favorite my little pony character (twilight sparkle for those who don't know!) and applied it to the corner.
 She is obsessed with sleeping masks.  I believe that she has more but I'm sure she "cleaned them up" and some are hiding. Now they have a cozy home.
 Finished area!  Complete with her lovey baby kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment