About Me

My photo
Rural, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier In the army. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09. Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 11th season (2019-2020) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and re-purposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so I'm going to throw some of that in there too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Lets Be Honest....

 
Ok so I'm just going to be honest!  I REALLY want to be apart of the silhouette design team.  I was given information that they are "hiring" for their design team and I had to link some of my posts using my Cameo in my submission e-mail.  If there was a way to get my friends and family to "vote me in" I would totally be begging.  But the only way in is the showcase your work.  So I'm doing just that in this post, because I haven't previously shared this amazing machines potential for using the files you can purchase for $.99!!!!
 
 
First up our laundry room door sign!
 I orginally did this as a joke for my husband, he is a grumpy guy in the morning.  You see this on our front door when you walk out every morning!  Aren't these files great!  Ready to cut all you have to do is size them to your liking!
 Now before you laugh at my saying MISSING an important line, isn't it great for a military family who moves all the time?  I bought the plexi glass at Home Depot (seriously my favorite store!) for under $10.  Used command picture hanging strips to attach it to the wall and now I'm able to move it to our next house without having to peel it off the wall and loose all that hard work!
 
(Saying should go wash your hands AND SAY YOUR PRAYERS because Jesus and germs are everywhere!)
 Another great $.99 find!
 I've always wanted to vinyl our small chest deep freezer.  But it's lived in the garage until this house, so I never saw the need.  I wanted to put demask images all over it and I probably will at some point, but this works for now!  Excuse the mess on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment